RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: Lázaro Internacional, S.A. (Also the provider)
Tax Identification Number: A58070400
Postal address: Juan de la Cierva, 14, 08397 PINEDA DE MAR, (Barcelona)
Lázaro Internacional, S.A., as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the measures of Necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
– Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
– Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
– Respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User;
– Perform the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User
– Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
– Profiles and usability analyzes will be carried out.
– The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” in firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the LSSICE, Lázaro Internacional, S.A. does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that the provider will receive, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent to receive our communications. We will not treat his personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be the subject of decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information on the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. . In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of Lázaro Internacional, S.A. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents that Lázaro Internacional, S.A. perform the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- Sending commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled, informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and more information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of these communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and more information on the services and products of Lázaro Internacional, SA equal or similar to those that were initially contracted or of interest to the User.
- The conservation of the data during the periods foreseen in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEDIA OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with clients and others affected is the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
Lázaro Internacional, S.A. does not carry out any transfer or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the consent of the user.
Nor will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be that available to the provider at that time.
Lázaro Internacional, S.A. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure, legal obligation or after obtaining the user’s consent. The information you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of SW Hosting & Communications Technologies SL, with CIF ESB17659301 and fiscal address located at C / Ponent 13-15 (Polígono industrial Mas Llado II) Fornells de la Selva, 17458 (Girona). The treatment of the data of this entity is regulated by means of a contract of the person in charge of the treatment between the provider and this company. In no case will this person in charge of the treatment subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before Lázaro Internacional, S.A. by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating as Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS AFFECTED”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated the law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subjected to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of objection: Right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop it.
- Limitation of processing: the market for preserved personal data involves, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Data portability: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): Right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the person in charge are the following:
– Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website
– Those included in the different forms provided on the website
The refusal to supply the mandatory data will make it impossible to meet the specific request in question. You declare that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and truthful. We ask that, in case of modification, immediately communicate it so that the information being processed is updated at all times and does not contain errors. If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website, we will ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact information and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that Lázaro Internacional, S.A. You can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers on social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of Lázaro Internacional, S.A. It will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Lázaro Internacional, S.A. will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow. The publication of content is prohibited:
– That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents that Lázaro Internacional, S.A. deem inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, Lázaro Internacional, S.A. reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
The communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by Lázaro Internacional, S.A., being able to send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of Lázaro Internacional, S.A., through the following link: www.lazarointernacional.com/en/privacy-policy/.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, Lázaro Internacional, S.A. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and if the user wants to know them, consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
In the event that the user sends their CV through our website, we inform them that the data provided will be processed to make them participate in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the profile of the applicant sun in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position of the Manager. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your resume, so resumes submitted by a different procedure will not be accepted. In the event of any modification to the data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after this period has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please send us your CV again.
The data may be processed and / or communicated to the companies that are members of our group during the time of conservation of your curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE BLOG
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to manage his subscription to the informative blog with an update notice and that they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or its total destruction. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
PARTICIPATION IN FORUMS
PUBLICATION OF YOUR TESTIMONY
In case the user wants to publish his opinion on the web, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to attend to the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and / or services to be published on the web page and thus be able to help other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymity of the data or total destruction of the same. Witnesses will be posted on our website. The only personal data that will be published about the witness will be her name.
Lázaro Internacional, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
In general, the relations between Lázaro Internacional, S.A. with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts derived or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.